Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Paper holder for SSCC, Fussy and Fancy (casing Jennifer) and Sketch N Stash

My mother-in-law gave me heaps of this wonderful white paper...but it is an odd size and doesn't fit nicely with my other papers so it was always getting lost.  Tilda to the rescue!  I made a paper "box" for it and it sits nicely on my desk so I always know where it's at and I no longer have to dig around for it!!!

SSCC: red, white and blue (and in this case, yellow!)
Fussy and Fancy: case a DT member...Jennifer's colors




Sketch N Stash: sketch

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clever project here Rene! I adore your Tilda of course and all of those flowers around her are so sweet! Beautiful job!! ;)

Christina C. said...

Rene, this is brilliant...love your stunning Tilda! Great project!!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Rene, This little paper holder is adorable! Love all the flowers, so summery and happy.
will make a much appreciated litte gift.
Hugs.

Norma said...

Rene, I love it when a project is beautiful and practical/usefull at the same time--an added bonus. Love this Tilda. I'm regretting not getting her, but she will be in my next order. You've wonderfully coloured her. Love all those daisies. Terrific job in putting this together.
Hugs,
Norma

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous idea and I love how cute this looks.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Lisette Morris said...

So cute! She's one of my new favorite Magnolia's. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Sandy said...

WONDERFUL design work - love the colors, Tilda is so cute and I really like the way you have done the flowers.
Sandy