Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Weekly Challenge: appreciation

As I sat making thank you cards for teachers and all the friends who came to Izzy's birthday party, I suddenly realized how blessed my family and I are.  Grace and Isabel have had the most amazing teachers who have taught them not only "book stuff" but also how to get control of their emotions, how to play nice, how to be fair and how to be kind.  The friends that Izzy and Grace have are fabulous; not only are they fun to hang out with, their parents are equally awesome so mama has a good time too!  And, we all know, if mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!

So this week I'm going to try to take a minute each day just to appreciate our friends, teachers and family.  They enrich our lives so much.  (Although, since this is the last week of school, I won't really REALLY appreciate teachers until next week when the kids are home ALL DAY LOOOOOOOOONG!  Bwahahahaha!!!). 

Have a wonderful week!  I'm going to leave you with pictures from the party!

Rene :D


4 comments:

Teresa said...

These are gorgeous pictures Rene, I'm glad they are so happy in their schools and that you are a happy Mama, I used to love school holidays when my kids were at little, I loved having them around me. Enjoy! hugs Teresa xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Your children are beautiful! TFS the great pics!

Donna Heber said...

They are so adorable Rene!

Barb Hardeman said...

Wow, look how much the girls have grown! They are such beautiful children Rene, and I know you love them well! It shows on their happy faces...hugs...Barb <><