Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Weekly Challenge: Be Positive!

Maybe it's because of the rain, but I have been super grumpy pants lately!  My thoughts turn, a little too easily, to "the dark side" of things and I, quite frankly, am sick of myself!  Lol!  So this week I am going to make a concerted effort to BE POSITIVE!  When my thoughts turn dark, I will take a deep breath and think of something wonderful!

I hope you'll join me in trying to remain positive and upbeat this week!!!

Have a good one!

Rene :D

5 comments:

Christina C. said...

OK, Rene, I'm with you!!!! I've been feeling negative lately too....don't like it! Need a vacation...LOL!!!

Chrissy said...

Chin up chicky...you won candy...
http://totallyinkspired.blogspot.co.nz/

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Minckler said...

Wow! candy....Congratulations!!! That should put a smile on your face and a spring in your step. WOO HOO!!!!!!!! Enjoy this cooler weather and no rain until the weekend. ;)

cathylynn said...

Hey Rene you're not alone!!! This has been one he@^@%$ of a week!! I'll take you resolution and try to be POSITIVE!!!!
Hugs, Cathy

Sandy said...

I always say - when your thoughts turn dark - enjoy every minute of it. I just HAVE to see the new Johnny Depp movie! Remember, dark thoughts are a part of life - have you ever read Edgar Allen Poe??
Sandy