Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cupcake Time!

Lol, ok, take two!  I accidentally published my card for next week...whoops!  Thank goodness I popped over to the Cupcake Inspiration website to leave love for my fellow DT members, otherwise who knows when I would have noticed!  ;D

This week we have another amazing challenge for you...with one of my all time favorite sponsors, Bugaboo!

 
 
Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week! 
 
I absolutely adore these images...and this week was so fun because I was able to play with some penguins!  Lol!
 
Here is our inspirational photo:
 
 
And here is my creation:



 
 
 
 
 
 
I used Little Penguin Winter-winter bench and just love them...the original even has a tree in the background so this adorable duo can be used for Christmas cards too!
 
Have a wonderful week!  Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to link up with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

whoops! lol! this card is absolutely beautiful. love the blues and your coloring of the adorable penguins is awesome.

Jane said...

Adorable little penguins and I love the shades of green you have used, so pretty.
Hugs
Jane

Indy's Designs said...

Rene, This is one of the cutest images from Bugaboo! You have done a great job with your fun pattern papers!
{hugs}
Indy

Anonymous said...

I love the cute little penguin cakes and your card is just perfect for the occasion
Hugs Julie P