Search This Blog

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cupcake Time!!!!

It's Sunday and that can only mean one thing: Cupcakes!  ;D

This week at Cupcake Inspirations our sponsor is the fabulous Di's Digis! 

I love these whimsical images...they are so sweet and so much fun to color!

This week our challenge is a color one: red, white and blue!

 
And here is my card, using What a Catch!
 
 

Isn't he cute?!  I love him! 

Thank you so much for popping by!  For more inspiration visit my teammates...their blogs are listed in my sidebar!

Happy Sunday and don't forget to join us this week at Cupcake Inspirations with your red, white and blue project!

 Totally Gorjuss: water
Cute Card Thursday: tie it up

3 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Rene! I love your take on red, white, and blue.

Jen

Lisa Minckler said...

Hahahaha....I'm not even going to tell you how once when I threw my line out, I watched it soar over the water with my Dad's ball cap attached to the hook!! LOL. (oops...guess I just did) LOVE this card!! But what really cracks me up is the smiling fish..hahahaha.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Pia S said...

What a lovely image - perfect for a male card! You've done a great job coloring it!