Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

Shaped card!

There's a new challenge this week at Stamp and Create's Magnolia for all Seasons!  This week is so fun: Shaped Cards!!!!


Here is my heart card...using Happy Princess Tilda!





This is my second attempt at distress inks...I AM addicted!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  For more inspiration, check out my teammates...their blogs are listed in my sidebar!  They are AMAZING!

Happy Friday!  I hope you get a chance to link up with us at Stamp and Create

AND Lacey is having a huge sale this Memorial Day weekend!!!

Everything is at least 15% off!!!  The entire store!!!!

 


 

3 comments:

Diane said...

Just adorable.

Regards diane

cathylynn said...

Great shape card with wonderful coloring! Fantastic job Rene! Have a safe holiday weekend!
Hugs, Cathy

cabio's craft corner said...

Fun and adorable shape card. Your coloring is looking awesome each time I come and visit :o)
Hugs,
Cabio