Search This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cupcakes!!!!!!!

It's Sunday...time for a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!  This week our theme is Sea Creatures!  I hope some of you are enjoying time at the beach.  Since we're in the Midwest, we make do with our pool!  ;D

Here is our inspirational photo:


Our sponsor is the always adorable Fresh Brewed Designs




And here is my creation:


Righteous!  Lol!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you get a chance to link up with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Happy Sunday! 
 

2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Love the fun, bright, festive colors!
{hugs}
Debbie

Pia S said...

Oh, cool and cheerful! I was actually studying your card for quite a while to see if I could find any color missing. I can't come up with any other color than pink -lol-