Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

MIM time!!!

Oooh Little Miss Muffet is back as our sponsor at Make it Monday!!!! 




"Howdy from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  This little shoppe was inspired by a house full of Little Miss Muffets and arachnophobes alike. It isn't too difficult to image how I ended up here since I've been drawing and coloring from the moment I picked up a crayon. Now as I sit in my hobby room I get to share my passion with my own Little Miss Muffets who love to work along side of me.  Now I'm excited to share creations from two additional artists... Pollycraft by Paula and introducing Simply Sophia!!  With our three unique styles there is something you are sure to enjoy!"


Little Miss Muffet is generously offering three digis to our winning commenter.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
 
Here is my creation, using Polka Dot Pals Daisy:
 
 


 
Isn't she cute???
 
And now for my POTW...from Cynthia these adorable tags!
 
 

Aren't they fab???  If you get the chance, stop by and leave Cynthia some love!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Don't forget that Make it Monday is always an open paper challenge!!!  I can't wait to see what you create!

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Oooh! she looks pretty in green! Love her hair and those pretty papers.
Cute choice for your POTW,
Have a good week, Rene.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable!! :) :)
I loved Cynthia's tags, too!! They are super cute!!

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s 2 Step BLOG Candy

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Rene
A pretty collection of papers layered to frame the sweet image . Great selection of tags from your POTW .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

Love how you colored her Rene and the cheerful papers you paired her with. :D Great POTW choice. Hugs

Unknown said...

What an adorable digi! I'm lovin all the polka dots design paper. And your colors are so vibrant and cheerful.

xoxo
Rocio

Lisa Minckler said...

What's up Rene???? Your card is beautiful with the vibrant celebration colors and I love the glow of her cheeks. Sounds like or cheeks will have some glow here this afternoon with the temps. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and see how you were doing. hugs,
Lisa

Pia S said...

What a sweet image, and all those bold colors make this card so cheerful! Your coloring is fantastic! I know I would opt for a paper pieced dress as I'm no good at coloring folds, but you did a great job with it! And her hair and skin are so beautifully colored too!

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Rene...fabulous colouring and love your POTW from Cynthia..gorgeous tags.

luv CHRISSYxx

lalkygirl said...

Hi Rene
what a little cutie,love her in green ,your papers are so vibrant and cheerful ...gorgeous
what cute tags you have chosen for your POTW...fab
tracey x

Cynthia said...

I love your coloring of her. Wow! It is so vibrant and fun. She is adorable. Great job. Also...thank you so much for making me your POTW. I am tickled. I just found out today about it and how nice is that....as today is my birthday also. Have a wonderful day!