Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Inspired!

So I've been sick...can't stop aching, coughing, feeling totally icky kind of sick. What else is there to do but scroll through blogs while propped up on pillows? 

That's when I discovered Sue at Bear House Creations...oh my gosh!  I fell madly and deeply in love with this bright and cheery card she created:




I mean, come ON!  How stinkin' CUTE is this card?!?

Anyway, it inspired me to crawl over to my craft space and color!  Here is my creation using an adorable Tiddly Inks image (which fits well with their spring challenge)...



It's not plagiarism if you give credit, right?  So thank you so much Sue for being so enormously talented!

Have a wonderful week everyone and thank you for popping by!

Papertake Weekly: open

8 comments:

Sue said...

Rene, I am soooooo pleased that my card inspired you to create such a beautiful card. I love the sweet image you have used and beautiful cheery colours,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, you really cheered me up!
Sue xx

VanessaB said...

what a super cute card, and your card is just as adorable!! love them both. great design :) hope you're feeling better.

Shirley-Anne said...

Well I think that you have made the card your own with your own flair .Coordinating pretty papers and sweet image coloured perfectly .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

Such a bight and cheery card. Perfect for Spring. Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
~ DT Amy

Anne said...

Wonderful, I just love bright and cute patterns like that. Adorable image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Loopylou. said...

awwwwww they are both totally soooo cute and those papers are full of zingy spring!
thank you for playing along with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Unknown said...

What lovely cards! I absolutely love your Wryn. :D Great paper and colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

How cute are all these cards! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us Tiddly Inks. Good Luck :)