Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Seaside!

This week's challenge at Creative Inspirations is Beside the Seaside!
All you need to do is create something with a nautical / seaside / beach theme or simply include some themed embellishments such as shells on your creations.

This week's challenge was chosen by our DT Member CRAFTY NATALIE who has also chosen this month's Guest Designer!

This week I myself am providing the prize! One lucky winner will receive these 2 cute little stamps!


***
 
Here is my creation using the gorgeous Pisces Tilda
 


 
Isn't she fantastic?  Love her!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you find time to create something for us at Creative Inspirations this week!  Good luck!
 
Marker Pop: distress markers
 
 

6 comments:

Pia S said...

I love shaped cards, but I often find myself making square ones, so I love your little twist of cutting the top corners, it looks great! Such a sweet image and layout!

Chrissy said...

Tilda looks gorgeous Rene...fabulous colouring and love the corners and papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

suzanne2 said...

oh Rene, this is adorable, I love the shape and your colour combo looks great.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is very Adorable!!!!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Really pretty card, your Tilda is gorgeous! thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card, love the lush colours.
Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolia's. Hope you will join us for our new challenge 'Pretty In Pink'.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx