Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to School!

Happy Hump Day!!!  After a long Labor Day weekend in the States it was hard to remember that today is Wednesday!  And that means a new challenge at Creative Inspirations!  This week was MY pick!  Yay!  I chose Back to School and I was able to select the Guest Designer for this week...my favorite person to cyber stalk Tracy from I Wanna Build a Memory!  I was SO happy she said YES when I asked her!  If you have never seen her work, I implore you to head over to her blog!  She is so inspiring!

This week's prize is from CLASSY CRAFTS and they are offering the Winner a £10 Gift Certificate!

 
Here is my back to school card using an adorable image from Whimsy Doodles... 
 


Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you find time to link up with us at Creative Inspirations!  Happy Wednesday!
 
Papertake:open

3 comments:

Jane said...

Very cute Rene
Jane xx

Tracy said...

Hmmm???? That image sure does look familiar. LOL She's precious and matches perfectly with all those vibrant colors in your papers. Thanks so much for asking me to guest. Hope I do ya proud. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Really nice colouring! Wow.