Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My first Christmas card...

Let's be clear...Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday!  Family, food...pie!  Did I mention pie?  The tree goes up AFTER Thanksgiving...no shopping ON Thanksgiving...I have lots of "rules" for celebrating Thanksgiving.  But, if I don't start on Christmas cards until after Thanksgiving, I'm hosed!  So, here's my first one for the year.




Thank you so much for popping by!  Happy Tuesday!

Marvelous Magnolia: Christmas
MarkerPop: Christmas
Ribbon Girl: any image
Midweek Magnolias: open
Inky: Christmas




 

5 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

That's a lovely Holidays card! Thanks for joining us over at MarkerPOP! for our Hanukkah/Christmas Challenge!

Céline said...

stunning card
hugs
céline

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
Hugs
Gina xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow lovely card, this image is one of my faves, thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Girl hugs liz xx

Peggy said...

You made a very beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.
Hugs,
Peggy