Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's May! CAS or FF?

Oh May...probably my least favorite month despite the beautiful weather.  There is just TOO much happening.  However, it also means that soon it'll be my favorite month: June!  It feels like most everything stops and slows down once summer starts!  #TeacherPerk
 
So for our challenge at Creative Inspirations, I picked the CAS option.  Although, let's be honest, I would have gone that route anyway because that's my jam.  But life is complicated enough in May...let's chill and keep things simple! 
 
 

 

This month's prize is from THE PAPER SHELTER and the prize is 3 IMAGES OF THE WINNER'S CHOICE!


 
Here is my creation...
 



 
Thank you so much for popping by!  I hope you find time to create something for us at Creative Inspirations: simple or fussy, we love them all!!!


1 comment:

Carol said...

Aw cute card and apt for the recent weather Lovely colouring and card design x